About Noodle Partners
Ten years ago, the Noodle Partners team helped invent online education. Ten years is an eternity in a tech-driven field, so now we’re re-reinventing how higher ed happens online. Measured against traditional Online Program Managers (OPMs), Noodle Partners brings programs online less expensively, with greater agility and in better alignment with universities’ goals.
Online education is no longer a novel or niche idea. It is the fastest growing segment in higher education, accounting for 20% of all enrollees and 30% of graduate-level certificates and degrees. It’s also getting increasingly competitive, as more and better programs are launched every semester. Universities need to go online quickly, economically and elegantly, creating programs that students can’t wait to tell their friends about and that their professors want to teach. Noodle Partners helps them reimagine what online learning can be.
- Beautiful office space in Edtech Factory off Union Square
- Competitive salary, 401K offering, and bonus plan
- Mac or PC? You decide
- Our insurance offers medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability coverage, plus supplementals for all employees and dependents
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Subsidized gym membership at the New York Health & Racquet Club to help you stay active
- Yearly education stipend for lifelong learning
- Fully stocked break room with snacks and drinks
Noodle Partners seeks an experienced B2B marketer to join our growing team in New York City. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of marketing experience in a B2B edtech company, a strong understanding of the higher education landscape and a passion for online learning.
Above all else, you should be self-driven, always questioning, and biased toward iteration and experimentation. You’ve been successful driving growth through sharp analysis and effective cross-team collaboration. You have a broad understanding of full funnel strategy, from acquisition to retention. You have an excellent eye for detail and the organizational skills to manage complicated projects. You want to make meaningful contributions to an organization committed to lowering the cost of higher education while raising its quality.
Qualifications and Skills
We’re particularly interested in speaking with candidates who:
- Are well-versed in the business of online higher education, either from working on a campus or at a company that helps universities with online strategy
- Have demonstrated exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Will thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Have demonstrated high levels of organization and attention to detail
- Have significant technical capacity and experience working with and/or managing websites, CRMs, and marketing automation systems; experience with HubSpot preferred.
- Have an eye for design and ability to consistently uphold brand standards through marketing efforts
- Are comfortable wearing many hats and juggling competing priorities
- Live in New York
- Own the relationship(s) with external design agencies
- Master the evolving Noodle Partners services suite and its benefits to clients
- Maintain internal positioning documentation to keep our growing team sharp (e.g., Ideal Customer Profile).
- Develop marketing creative that connects with customers and differentiates offerings in the market
- Champion products/services externally and internally through presentations, webinars, and training sessions
- Own the noodle-partners.com website
- Work closely with our Strategic Partnerships team to develop marketing materials for partner organizations
- Collaborate with senior leadership to conceptualize, schedule, and produce clear and compelling thought-leadership content in the form of case studies, white papers, ebooks, videos, infographics, blog posts, etc.
- Enable sales team to efficiently close deals by equipping them with training materials and marketing collateral
- Manage the RFP process, including proposal creation (drafting) and delivery
- Manage external copywriters and editors, ensuring for high quality, desired tone and proper positioning
Please email your resume and cover letter to Becky Krill at firstname.lastname@example.org.