About Noodle Partners
Ten years ago, the Noodle Partners team helped invent online education. Ten years is an eternity in a tech-driven field, so now we’re re-reinventing how higher ed happens online. Measured against traditional Online Program Managers (OPMs), Noodle Partners brings programs online less expensively, with greater agility and in better alignment with universities’ goals.
Online education is no longer a novel or niche idea. It is the fastest growing segment in higher education, accounting for 20% of all enrollees and 30% of graduate-level certificates and degrees. It’s also getting increasingly competitive, as more and better programs are launched every semester. Universities need to go online quickly, economically and elegantly, creating programs that students can’t wait to tell their friends about and that their professors want to teach. Noodle Partners helps them reimagine what online learning can be.
- Beautiful office space in Edtech Factory off Union Square
- Competitive salary, 401K offering, and bonus plan
- Mac or PC? You decide
- Our insurance offers medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability coverage, plus supplementals for all employees and dependents
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Subsidized gym membership at the New York Health & Racquet Club to help you stay active
- Yearly education stipend for lifelong learning
- Fully stocked break room with snacks and drinks
This position can be based in New York or Washington, DC.
Reporting to the Director, Online Marketing, Noodle Partners is looking for a senior paid media specialist who will work with our conversion rate optimization and marketing and sales analytics teams in an effort to find high-quality prospective students who will become enroll in an online degree program at increasingly higher rate.
If you believe you exhibit the following skills, you should join us: you have an interest in both the art and science of marketing, you love higher education, exhibit strong math and analytics skills, comfortable with a fast paced environment, and ultimately push the boundaries of what is possible to produce high quality outcomes for clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Autonomously manage day-to-day performance across a diverse portfolio of universities and programs across all pay-per-click media channels including Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and all PPC based affiliate channels.
- Daily monitoring of campaign management of paid search and social campaigns, including monitoring account and campaign performance; troubleshooting issues; and evaluating new opportunities and potential risks.
- Execute bid changes based on pacing and performance.
- Perform audience research to develop new campaign ideas for PPC channels, with an emphasis on testing at the intersections of audience, keywords and creative.
- Develop and execute testing strategies for creative testing across all advertising platforms.
- Set performance goals in platforms and optimize using both first- and third-party data available through the ad platforms, Google Analytics, and CRM data.
- Utilize Tableau in an effort to build ad hoc analytics necessary to understand and justify campaign performance.
- Communicate to a diverse set of stakeholders, both internal Noodle Partners and external university partners.
- Develop innovative strategies to increase prospective student volume, decrease cost of acquisition, and succeed in a competitive marketplace.
- Have a constant awareness of KPIs related to your portfolio’s performance from top-to-bottom with an understanding of how your PPC tactics impact the ecosystem.
- Negotiate, sign, and maintain monthly media buys, while ensuring proper execution across all channels.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- A minimum of 2-4 years of experience in media buying for direct-response marketing.
- Demonstrated hands on-experience with Google Ad Words, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads, and Twitter required.
- Expertise in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager strongly desired.
- Expertise in ad tracking, pixel management, and URL parameterization.
- Experience using Advertising Studio in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- 1-3 years of experience in a higher education ad buying role.
- Can communicate effectively and concisely through email, in-person, and PowerPoint deck.
- Ability to challenge people while maintaining trust. We will need to influence our university partners to test new content, creative, and experiments at scale.
- Able to self-manage time and work schedule.
- Relentless in staying ahead of the curve on new strategies, advertising channels, conversion optimization techniques, and experimentation best practices.
- Strong desire to learn, comfortable in a fast-moving environment.
- Experience utilizing Tableau for building reports and visual analytics.
- The ability to build strong QA processes before turning landing page and organic tests. Displaying the correct information to the correct individuals at the right time is an absolute imperative.
- A keen — unbreakable — attention to detail. You will be overseeing much of the up-funnel marketing campaigns for some of the world’s most recognizable and valuable brands. Ensuring that this trust is unbroken is a critical part of your success in this role.
Please apply to this position here if you feel that you meet most or all qualifications! We look forward to speaking to you about joining the team.