Student Enrollment – Denver, Colorado
About Noodle Partners
Online education is no longer a novel or niche idea. It is the fastest growing segment in higher education, accounting for 20% of all enrollees and 35% of graduate-level certificates and degrees. It’s also getting increasingly competitive, as more and better programs are launched each semester. Universities need to go online quickly, economically and elegantly, creating programs that students can’t wait to tell their friends about and that their professors want to teach.
Noodle Partners helps universities bring programs online with flexibility, transparency, alignment, efficiency, and joy. That’s why more top universities chose us last year than all other online program managers combined.
We are a passionate team of technologists, educators, and random experts. We know that online learning has the potential to transform higher education. If you’re a fellow traveler, come join us!
- Work from our beautiful Denver office!
- Competitive salary, 401K offering, and bonus plan
- Mac or PC? You decide
- Our insurance offers medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability coverage, plus supplementals for all employees and dependents
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Subsidized gym membership at the gym of your choice
- Yearly education stipend for lifelong learning
The position is located in Denver and travel is expected periodically to partner campuses and to the Noodle Partners offices in New York and Philadelphia. Enrollment Advisors are expected to work out a consistent work schedule with Enrollment leadership with the potential for consistent late afternoon/evening and weekend hours.
Noodle Partners is looking to hire an Enrollment Advisor to support enrollment for our top university partners. The Enrollment Advisor (recruiter) is the prospective student’s first personal interaction with the university and the online program. The Enrollment Advisor will work with a pipeline of prospective students from the initial inquiry to the handoff to the Student Success Coach.
The goal of the Enrollment Advisor is to provide the best service to prospective students and meet all recruitment benchmarks. To reach these goals, Enrollment Advisors will need to engage with prospects and applicants throughout the entire recruitment cycle in an ongoing basis. Enrollment Advisors are expected to employ an ownership mentality and partner with the Enrollment Lead and internal/external stakeholders to ensure the program’s success.
Responsibilities and Duties
Your day to day will likely include –
- Conduct student recruitment for graduate online programs in various areas of study through consistent outreach via phone, text and email
- Minimum expectations include:
- 400+ dials/week (approx 80 daily)
- 10 hours of talk time weekly (approx 2 hours/day)
- Exceeding weekly and cohort recruitment metrics
- Qualify new inquiries and applications for various graduate degree programs through meaningful conversations and guide prospects from new inquiry to admitted student phase of Student Lifecycle
- Effectively manage students through admissions process with control of total application pipeline
- Maintain subject matter expertise for each degree program including curriculum, structure, notable faculty, program value and industry knowledge or trends
- Attending & leading virtual and in-person events as scheduled by the Enrollment Lead and University Partners (at times outside of the normal schedule)
Qualifications and Skills
- A positive attitude coupled with grit, drive, and persistence;
- Experience achieving high quality outcomes;
- Solid time management skills and self direction and while being able to demonstrate a solid ability to work independently;
- A can-do attitude ‒ this is a start-up, which means you must be able to embrace uncertainty with poise;
- 1-2 years of demonstrated success within higher education, admissions, recruitment, and/or sales;
- Academic success ‒ you have a bachelor’s degree (and possibly graduate experience!)
- A team mentality ‒ as a member of the Noodle Partners enrollment team we sink or swim together.
Please apply to this position here if you feel that you meet most or all qualifications! We look forward to speaking to you about joining the team.