About Noodle Partners
Ten years ago, the Noodle Partners team helped invent online education. Ten years is an eternity in a tech-driven field, so now we’re re-reinventing how higher ed happens online. Measured against traditional Online Program Managers (OPMs), Noodle Partners brings programs online less expensively, with greater agility and in better alignment with universities’ goals.
Online education is no longer a novel or niche idea. It is the fastest growing segment in higher education, accounting for 20% of all enrollees and 30% of graduate-level certificates and degrees. It’s also getting increasingly competitive, as more and better programs are launched every semester. Universities need to go online quickly, economically and elegantly, creating programs that students can’t wait to tell their friends about and that their professors want to teach. Noodle Partners helps them reimagine what online learning can be.
- Beautiful office space in Edtech Factory off Union Square
- Competitive salary, 401K offering, and bonus plan
- Mac or PC? You decide
- Our insurance offers medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability coverage, plus supplementals for all employees and dependents
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Subsidized gym membership at the New York Health & Racquet Club to help you stay active
- Yearly education stipend for lifelong learning
- Fully stocked break room with snacks and drinks
This position can be based in New York or Washington, DC.
Reporting to the Director, Online Marketing, Noodle Partners is looking for an experienced conversion rate optimization analyst to lead our efforts in optimizing the performance of our landing pages and organic properties. Working in an increasingly competitive online marketing environment, higher education demand generation is 100% reliant on building and optimizing world class request for information pages. You will be working with a portfolio of university partners in an effort to increase our demand generation efforts through increasing quality scores, click-to-conversion rates, share of voice and SERP rankings and ultimately ensuring that quality prospects do not leave our landing page ecosystem without filling out the form. You will do this through both design and creative experimentation, an effort that you will lead and develop autonomously. You are not an order taker—you are the brain behind every major effort to find high quality prospective students through simplification of the customer journey.
You ultimately have autonomy in developing strategies and tactics to reduce our acquisition costs – making you critical to finding high quality students at scale on behalf of our university partners.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage and become the trusted advisor and CRO expert to your portfolio of university partners.
- Manage the day-to-day optimization of your university partners and degree programs, while leveraging our landing page platforms. To you, projects aren’t finished until they go live. Event tracking, A/B testing, and data analysis are part of your process to inform further optimization.
- Create, execute, and refine new testing strategies that directly address our partners’ goals and challenges (creative, landing pages, product features).
- Coordinate with the paid marketing teams, agencies, freelance copywriters and designers, and tech teams to implement new testing strategies.
- Build a series of best practices around increasing quality and/or relevance scores on each of the channels in which we market.
- Build and optimize a series of best practices around increasing the click-to-conversion rates in an effort to reduce our CPL and cost of acquisition on behalf of our university partners.
- Write up testing plans and provide results across the Noodle Partners portfolio so that all marketers and support staff can learn from the insights you’ve produced.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in conversion rate optimization of websites and/or landing pages.
- At least two years experience utilizing a conversion rate optimization tool like Optimizely, Google Optimize or the equivalent.
- A deep familiarity with both Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. You will be one of the primary owners of both tools.
- Ability to create and refine growth marketing roadmaps for a number of university partners
- Can communicate effectively and concisely through email, in-person conversation, and PowerPoint deck.
- Ability to challenge people while maintaining trust. We will need to influence our university partners to test new content, creative, and experiments for demand generation at scale.
- Solid knowledge of digital (Facebook, AdWords, LinkedIn) and affiliate marketing.
- Expertise in using SEO ranking tools
- Able to self-manage time and work schedule
- Strong understanding of how advertising, landing pages and conversion rate optimization work together.
- Relentless in staying ahead of the curve on new strategies, advertising channels, conversion optimization techniques, and experimentation best practices.
- Strong desire to learn, comfortable in a fast-moving environment.
- The ability to build strong QA processes before turning landing page and organic tests. Displaying the correct information to the correct individuals at the right time is an absolute imperative.
- A keen—unbreakable—attention to detail. You will be overseeing much of the up-funnel marketing campaigns for some of the world’s most recognizable and valuable brands. Ensuring that this trust is unbroken is a critical part of your success in this role.
Please apply to this position here if you feel that you meet most or all qualifications! We look forward to speaking to you about joining the team.