About Noodle Partners
Ten years ago, the Noodle Partners team helped invent online education. Ten years is an eternity in a tech-driven field, so now we’re re-reinventing how higher ed happens online. Measured against traditional Online Program Managers (OPMs), Noodle Partners brings programs online less expensively, with greater agility and in better alignment with universities’ goals.
Online education is no longer a novel or niche idea. It is the fastest growing segment in higher education, accounting for 20% of all enrollees and 30% of graduate-level certificates and degrees. It’s also getting increasingly competitive, as more and better programs are launched every semester. Universities need to go online quickly, economically and elegantly, creating programs that students can’t wait to tell their friends about and that their professors want to teach. Noodle Partners helps them reimagine what online learning can be.
- Beautiful office space in Edtech Factory off Union Square
- Competitive salary, 401K offering, and bonus plan
- Mac or PC? You decide
- Our insurance offers medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability coverage, plus supplementals for all employees and dependents
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Subsidized gym membership at the New York Health & Racquet Club to help you stay active
- Yearly education stipend for lifelong learning
- Fully stocked break room with snacks and drinks
This position can be based in New York or Washington, DC.
The Lead, Sales and Enrollment Analytics reports to the Director, Marketing and Sales Analytics but primarily supports enrollment management as their sales enablement and analytics support for 10-15 programs. Key responsibilities fall into four primary areas: data, process, analysis and reporting. This is a data driven role, requiring an understanding of KPI development around call centers, a strong quantitative orientation, superb critical thinking, stakeholder management and ability to multi-task.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain a constant awareness of ever-changing business needs, developing action plans to mitigate student recruitment risks and drive strategies and tactics meant to take advantage of opportunities for further efficiency and growth.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of our supplemental marketing tools, like Salesforce and Marketing Cloud, serving as one of the primary liaison between marketing and enrollment management.
- Provide decision support and participate in a myriad of business-facing projects. Work with cross function teams, providing impactful insight, segmentation analysis, and product enhancement recommendations. Execute test plans & evaluate results.
- Work with marketing and enrollment leadership in an effort to optimize short term recruitment efforts in order to deliver on the student recruitment goals promised to Noodle Partners’ clients.
- Measure and enforce compliance to standard processes and best practices.
- Develop, measure and enforce performance management to enrollment outreach and performance KPI’s. Build reports in Tableau for enrollment management to manage their teams and success.
- Support the operations in Salesforce CRM (and the equivalent University systems, as necessary), and assist in the implementation and compliance of new processes and technology enhancements necessary to maximize our student recruitment efforts at the lowest possible cost to our clients.
- The ability to use statistics and machine learning as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree required. A degree in a quantitative subfield like business, economics, social sciences, math or computer science a major plus.
- 2+ Years Experience with Tableau
- 2+ Years Experience with SQL
- 1-3 Years of Experience as a Busienss Analyst, primarily supporting sales or marketing teams.
- 1-3 years of experience utilizing Salesforce in an operational and reporting role.
- Can communicate effectively and concisely through email, in-person, and PowerPoint deck.
- Ability to challenge people while maintain trust.
- Able to self-manage time and work schedule.
- Relentless in staying ahead of the curve on new strategies, advertising channels, conversion optimization techniques, and experimentation best practices.
- Strong desire to learn, comfortable in a fast moving environment.
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities for improvements and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Experience working with sales teams.
- A keen—unbreakable—attention to detail. You will be working with some of the world’s most recognizable and valuable brands. Ensuring that this trust is unbroken is a critical part of your success in this role.
Please apply to this position here if you feel that you meet most or all qualifications! We look forward to speaking to you about joining the team.