About Noodle Partners
Online education is no longer a novel or niche idea. It is the fastest growing segment in higher education, accounting for 20% of all enrollees and 35% of graduate-level certificates and degrees. It’s also getting increasingly competitive, as more and better programs are launched each semester. Universities need to go online quickly, economically and elegantly, creating programs that students can’t wait to tell their friends about and that their professors want to teach.
Noodle Partners helps universities bring programs online with flexibility, transparency, alignment, efficiency, and joy. That’s why more top universities chose us last year than all other online program managers combined.
We are a passionate team of technologists, educators, and random experts. We know that online learning has the potential to transform higher education. If you’re a fellow traveler, come join us!
- Flexible work-from-home office!
- Mac or PC? You decide
- Our insurance offers medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability coverage, plus supplementals for all employees and dependents
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Subsidized gym membership at the New York Health & Racquet Club to help you stay active
- Yearly education stipend for lifelong learning
About This Position
Reporting to the Marketing Lead, the Marketing Coordinator will assist with the development, implementation, and ongoing support of various marketing tactics to support the growth of online education programs for a portfolio of university partners.
This position is ideal for a junior professional looking to build a career in marketing, who has a minimum of 2-3 years prior marketing experience, which may include a background working in advertising, branding, copywriting/graphic design, data-driven digital marketing, email automation, and/or social media.
The ideal candidate will be an organized multi-tasker with a strong ability to identify and manage priorities; is comfortable with ambiguity; can work autonomously handle diverse projects at once while meeting tight deadlines, and has a strong, client-ready meeting and email correspondence etiquette.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist Marketing Lead in implementing marketing strategy for our university partners’ online graduate and professional programs
- Manage various projects to ensure deliverables are developed and deployed in a timely manner
- Engage with numerous marketing agencies and marketing resources on behalf of our university partners
- Monitor social media accounts and serve as a community manager for Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn posts
- Make updates to website properties via CMS
- Develop editorial calendars for email and blog content
- Research industry news and competitive landscapes in order to inform marketing strategy and content creation
- Perform analysis of marketing performance and prepare internal and university-facing reports
- Draft creative briefs for collateral that may include web content, emails, brochures, infographics, and printed material
- Provide documentation and ad hoc reporting for meetings, marketing campaigns, and events as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial mindset
- Comfortable working remotely
- Highly organized
- 2-3 years working at an agency or focused on marketing for a brand or product
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent independent problem-solving skills
- Strong writing and editing skills with minimal oversight needed
- Solid understanding of both paid digital media channels and organic marketing
- Experience working with CRMs such as Salesforce, Hubspot, or Slate
- Familiarity with email automation/nurture campaigns and email platforms such as Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Constant Contact, and Mailchimp
Please apply here if you believe you meet all or most of these qualifications. Noodle Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.