Location: New York, NY
Department: Noodle Partners
Min. Experience: Mid Level
About Noodle Partners
Ten years ago, the Noodle Partners’ team helped invent online education. Ten years is an eternity in a tech-driven field, so now we’re re-reinventing how higher ed happens online. Measured against traditional Online Program Managers (OPMs), Noodle Partners brings programs online less expensively, with greater agility and in better alignment with universities’ goals.
Online education is no longer a novel or niche idea. It is the fastest growing segment in higher education, accounting for 20% of all enrollees and 30% of graduate-level certificates and degrees. It’s also getting increasingly competitive, as more and better programs are launched every semester. Universities need to go online quickly, economically and elegantly, creating programs that students can’t wait to tell their friends about and that their professors want to teach. Noodle Partners helps them reimagine what online learning can be.
About This Position
The Partner Marketing Manager is a short-term consulting position, which can be located anywhere in the US, but travel is expected to partner campuses, events, organizations, and to the Noodle Partners office in New York City.
Noodle Partners is looking for a dynamic Partner Marketing Manager, to work with our partner universities to source, vet, and partner with organizations who employ or have members who would benefit from a degree. The position includes a variety of innovative initiatives from networking, prospecting and informative presentations to calls with current partnerships to build rapport and develop new student recruitment strategies.
The Partner Marketing Manager is expected to generate student enrollments through various channels by researching, securing, and building partnerships and affiliate groups for our university partners.
This position will attend events and represent our university partner degree programs to prospective students.
Responsibilities and Duties
A day in the life of this position will likely include
- Working with marketing and enrollment leadership to formulate a partnership and affiliate strategy for each of our partner universities;
- Researching, securing, building and managing a pipeline of affiliates and partnerships through phone, email and successful outreach strategies;
- Developing partnerships and affiliations while maintaining and growing existing relationships between university partners and external organizations;
- Managing and exceeding student enrollment goals by acquiring highly qualified leads
- Planning quarterly event strategies and coordinating with internal and university marketing teams to provide program representation;
- Maintaining high-level subject matter expertise for each degree program including curriculum, structure, notable faculty, program value and industry knowledge or trends
Qualifications and Skills
A successful candidate has:
- Demonstrated success in higher education, marketing, admissions, and/or partnerships;
- At least 3-5 years experience in higher ed;
- Experience building partnerships in engineering and technology systems OR government, education, or non-profit organizational assessment;
- Satisfaction in cold calling to source prospective partnerships;
- Experience using a CRM to manage and track goals and prospects;
- The ability to develop and maintain a strong partnership;
- Passion and proven skill in building rapport and relationships with prospective partnerships;
- Experience meeting deadlines and exceeding sales/enrollment quotas;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and in team setting;
- Experience working with multiple departments;
- A can-do attitude ‒ this is a start-up, which means you must be able to embrace uncertainty with poise;
- A positive attitude coupled with grit, drive, and persistence;
- Experience achieving high quality outcomes;
- Solid time management skills and self direction
Please apply here if you believe you meet all or most of these qualifications.