About Noodle Partners
Ten years ago, the Noodle Partners’ team helped invent online education. Ten years is an eternity in a tech-driven field, so now we’re re-reinventing how higher ed happens online. Measured against traditional Online Program Managers (OPMs), Noodle Partners brings programs online less expensively, with greater agility and in better alignment with universities’ goals.
Online education is no longer a novel or niche idea. It is the fastest growing segment in higher education, accounting for 20% of all enrollees and 30% of graduate-level certificates and degrees. It’s also getting increasingly competitive, as more and better programs are launched every semester. Universities need to go online quickly, economically and elegantly, creating programs that students can’t wait to tell their friends about and that their professors want to teach. Noodle Partners helps them reimagine what online learning can be.
- Competitive salary and 401K offering
- Mac or PC? You decide
- Our insurance offers medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability coverage, plus supplementals for all employees and dependents
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Subsidized gym membership at your gym of choice
- Yearly education stipend for lifelong learning
About this Position
Noodle Partners currently partners with a number of universities offering online degree programs in social work, teaching, and health fields, which require a clinical placement component. The Physical Therapy Education Specialist is a consulting role to provide expertise within the field, specific to clinical rotations in a doctorate in physical therapy program. This role’s main responsibility is to obtain partnerships with local physical therapy sites for student clinical rotation purposes. In addition, work closely with the placement team to ensure the placement process and placement sites are aligned with the program requirements. This role reports to the Director of Field Placement. The position can be located anywhere in the US. Travel is expected periodically to partner campuses and to the Noodle Partners office in New York.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and manage a pipeline of physical therapy sites across the country
- Develop and execute the on-boarding and on-going training and support for the placement team
- In coordination with the Field Placement Team, review and provide feedback on student placement matches prior to university approval
- Develop and execute an extensive plan for clinical instructor recruitment, communication, training, on-boarding, and retention
- Support university counterpart as a thought partner (may include, but not limited to webinars, course build, partnership development)
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s degree preferred
- Currently or previously served as physical therapy faculty and/or clinical instructor
- Preferably worked with doctorate-level physical therapy students
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in team setting
- Ability to build a strong rapport with stakeholders
- Enthusiasm for education, especially online education
- Available 10-15 hours a week with a flexible schedule
- A can-do attitude ‒ this is a start-up, which means you must be able to embrace uncertainty with poise
Noodle Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Please apply to this position if you feel that you meet most or all qualifications! We look forward to speaking with you about joining the team.