About Noodle Partners
Ten years ago, the Noodle Partners team helped invent online education. Ten years is an eternity in a tech-driven field, so now we’re re-reinventing how higher ed happens online. Measured against traditional Online Program Managers (OPMs), Noodle Partners brings programs online less expensively, with greater agility and in better alignment with universities’ goals.
Online education is no longer a novel or niche idea. It is the fastest growing segment in higher education, accounting for 20% of all enrollees and 30% of graduate-level certificates and degrees. It’s also getting increasingly competitive, as more and better programs are launched every semester. Universities need to go online quickly, economically and elegantly, creating programs that students can’t wait to tell their friends about and that their professors want to teach. Noodle Partners helps them reimagine what online learning can be.
- Beautiful office space in Edtech Factory off Union Square
- Competitive salary, 401K offering, and bonus plan
- Mac or PC? You decide
- Our insurance offers medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability coverage, plus supplementals for all employees and dependents
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Subsidized gym membership at the New York Health & Racquet Club to help you stay active
- Yearly education stipend for lifelong learning
- Fully stocked break room with snacks and drinks
In this position, you will deliver a best-in-class learning experience to our university partners and the students we collectively serve. The Noodle Product Team identifies, partners with, and integrates providers of educational technology and services to support all aspects of the online program experience, including Marketing, Enrollment, Learning, Student Affairs, Placement, Retention, and Alumni Relations. You will gain a bird’s-eye view of the online program creation and management process, as well as the higher ed technology ecosystem.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead our university partners through an in-depth discovery process that identifies their technology needs
- Design and configure the appropriate technologies to deliver a “Noodle Stack” that covers the entire student lifecycle, from marketing to prospects through graduation of alumni
- Act as the steward for the Noodle Stack at each university partner and guardian of an excellent student and faculty experience, as measured by our rubrics
- Work directly with Noodle-vetted providers of educational technology and services to incorporate them into the university’s Noodle Stack, completing all necessary data integrations using the NoodleBus
- Bring best practices learned across the company to the implementation of each university’s Noodle Stack, ensuring excellence is consistent and design is replicable.
Qualifications and Skills
- A passion for education and creating compelling online learning experiences
- Technical nimbleness, an action-oriented outlook, and forward-thinking mindset
- An ability to build collaborative relationships with stakeholders at universities and providers across their administrative and technical units
- Familiarity with a wide array of learning-related technologies, in particular, learning management systems and constituent relationship management systems
- Research ability to discover and evaluate new technologies, analyze compatibility, and apply best practices and standards to procedures
- Love of standardizing processes including testing, building, and documenting the necessary steps for deploying technologies, illustrating workflows, resolving escalated issues, and utilizing support tools
- Experience managing third-party technology partners and integrating systems
- A strong track record of hitting goals
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to train colleagues on best application of learning technologies to achieve program and course outcomes
- A can-do attitude. This is a start-up, which means you must be able to embrace uncertainty with poise
- A team mentality
Please only apply to this position if you meet all qualifications. Interested parties may email their resume and cover letter to Katie Kurtz at firstname.lastname@example.org.