About Noodle Partners
Ten years ago, the Noodle Partners team helped invent online education. Ten years is an eternity in a tech-driven field, so now we’re re-reinventing how higher ed happens online. Measured against traditional Online Program Managers (OPMs), Noodle Partners brings programs online less expensively, with greater agility and in better alignment with universities’ goals.
Online education is no longer a novel or niche idea. It is the fastest growing segment in higher education, accounting for 20% of all enrollees and 30% of graduate-level certificates and degrees. It’s also getting increasingly competitive, as more and better programs are launched every semester. Universities need to go online quickly, economically and elegantly, creating programs that students can’t wait to tell their friends about and that their professors want to teach. Noodle Partners helps them reimagine what online learning can be.
- Beautiful office space in Edtech Factory off Union Square
- Competitive salary, 401K offering, and bonus plan
- Mac or PC? You decide
- Our insurance offers medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability coverage, plus supplementals for all employees and dependents
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Subsidized gym membership at the New York Health & Racquet Club to help you stay active
- Yearly education stipend for lifelong learning
- Fully stocked break room with snacks and drinks
We will only be able to reach our goal of changing higher ed, if we have an amazing team. To do this, we seek a results-driven Talent Manager to join the Noodle Partners team and drive our ambitious growth strategy by attracting, screening, and hiring the best of the best.
A successful Talent Manager will work closely with hiring managers to draft job descriptions, identify ideal candidate profiles, build networks to source excellent talent and craft an interview process that effectively evaluates candidates. We would expect that you can attract candidates using various sources, from job postings to social media networks to cultivating industry connections. Ultimately, you will be responsible for ensuring we attract, hire and retain top talent, and have a strong talent pipeline for our future growth.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards, colleges, social media outlets, etc.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, attending industry events, and other creative ideas
- Screen candidate resumes and job applications
- Coordinate and conduct interviews to assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
Qualifications and Skills
- Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of recruitment and sourcing experience with a demonstrated ability to source, network and build a robust talent pipeline
- A strong track record of hitting goals
- A passion for higher education
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to set up systems that keep all parties informed, accountable, and clear on expectations
- Strong organizational skills- this position requires managing multiple work streams simultaneously
- High emotional intelligence and the ability to work closely ‒ yet respectfully ‒ with a wide array of professionals
- A can-do attitude ‒ this is a start-up, which means you must be able to embrace uncertainty with poise
- A team mentality ‒ as a key member of Noodle Partners team, you’ve got to put the needs of the team first, at every turn
Please apply if you believe you meet all or most of these qualifications!