About Noodle Partners
Noodle Partners is a leading edtech company focused on using technology and outsourced services to improve higher education while ultimately lowering tuition. Many universities supplement their campus-based programming with online degree programs – especially those at the graduate level – in order to make them accessible to a broader audience. Companies called Online Program Managers (OPMs) have built a $2 billion industry, selling comprehensive packages of technology and services that include everything the university needs to create and deliver online programs. The downside of working with an OPM is high expenses (60-70% of tuition revenue), long-term contract commitments (7-15 years), a lack of control over the end product ‒ which leads to higher tuitions ‒ and, in many cases, inferior service.
Noodle Partners offers a new approach to online program management. We offer universities great online programming by assembling a team of the best ed tech and higher-ed service providers in the marketplace and working with them to integrate their products and services into a comprehensive, customized solution for universities. We develop only limited technology ourselves and instead focus our resources on assembling a stack of best-of-breed ‘Partners’, negotiate favorable pricing, guide their integration, manage their delivery, and evaluate their performance against goals set with each university.
About this Position
We will only be able to reach our goal of changing higher ed, if we have an amazing team. To do this, we seek a results-driven Talent Manager to join the Noodle Partners team and drive our ambitious growth strategy by attracting, screening, and hiring the best of the best.
A successful Talent Manager will work closely with hiring managers to draft job descriptions, identify ideal candidate profiles, build networks to source excellent talent and craft an interview process that effectively evaluates candidates. We would expect that you can attract candidates using various sources, from job postings to social media networks to cultivating industry connections. Ultimately, you will be responsible for ensuring we attract, hire and retain top talent, and have a strong talent pipeline for our future growth.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards, colleges, social media outlets, etc.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, attending industry events, and other creative ideas
- Screen candidate resumes and job applications
- Coordinate and conduct interviews to assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of recruitment and sourcing experience with a demonstrated ability to source, network and build a robust talent pipeline
- A strong track record of hitting goals
- A passion for higher education
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to set up systems that keep all parties informed, accountable, and clear on expectations
- Strong organizational skills- this position requires managing multiple work streams simultaneously
- High emotional intelligence and the ability to work closely ‒ yet respectfully ‒ with a wide array of professionals
- A can-do attitude ‒ this is a start-up, which means you must be able to embrace uncertainty with poise
- A team mentality ‒ as a key member of Noodle Partners team, you’ve got to put the needs of the team first, at every turn
- Commensurate with experience
- Please contact: Ali Rubin at firstname.lastname@example.org