About Noodle Partners
Ten years ago, the Noodle Partners team helped invent online education. Ten years is an eternity in a tech-driven field, so now we’re re-reinventing how higher ed happens online. Measured against traditional Online Program Managers (OPMs), Noodle Partners brings programs online less expensively, with greater agility and in better alignment with universities’ goals.
Online education is no longer a novel or niche idea. It is the fastest growing segment in higher education, accounting for 20% of all enrollees and 30% of graduate-level certificates and degrees. It’s also getting increasingly competitive, as more and better programs are launched every semester. Universities need to go online quickly, economically and elegantly, creating programs that students can’t wait to tell their friends about and that their professors want to teach. Noodle Partners helps them reimagine what online learning can be.
- Beautiful office space in Edtech Factory off Union Square
- Competitive salary, 401K offering, and bonus plan
- Mac or PC? You decide
- Our insurance offers medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability coverage, plus supplementals for all employees and dependents
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Subsidized gym membership at the New York Health & Racquet Club to help you stay active
- Yearly education stipend for lifelong learning
- Fully stocked break room with snacks and drinks
We are looking for a PR expert to run two key functions: university press relations and rankings for our university partners. You will be working with our marketing team, and using your contacts list, to reach out to media outlets and generate regular press coverage for university faculty and the degree programs. You will also contact national and international university ranking organizations to get the programs reviewed and recognized.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Daily calls to university ranking organizations (i.e. US News) to discuss getting the program recognized as a leader in its field
- Make daily calls to media organizations (i.e. TV, Digital, Print, Influencer, etc.) to get editorial placements for university faculty
- Pitch media on relevant/timely opportunities to interview university faculty members whom can speak as experts on current events
- Write brief’s on the interviewer, build keyword lists, and show audience data for faculty so they have a clear understanding of the opportunity
- Get press mentions syndicated
- Work with Noodle Partner marketing leads to create placement strategy
Qualifications and Skills
- 7-10 years experience in PR with strong media contacts
- Higher Education PR background preferred
- Must be an excellent writer and communicator
- Highly organized
- Ability to be a self-starter; Entrepreneurial minded
- Ability to manage several programs simultaneously
- Comfortable using a CRM (i.e. Hubspot or Salesforce) to track progress
- Comfortable using project management software
Please apply to this position if you feel that you meet most or all qualifications! We look forward to speaking to you about joining the team.