About Noodle Partners
Ten years ago, the Noodle Partners team helped invent online education. Ten years is an eternity in a tech-driven field, so now we’re re-reinventing how higher ed happens online. Measured against traditional Online Program Managers (OPMs), Noodle Partners brings programs online less expensively, with greater agility and in better alignment with universities’ goals.
Online education is no longer a novel or niche idea. It is the fastest growing segment in higher education, accounting for 20% of all enrollees and 30% of graduate-level certificates and degrees. It’s also getting increasingly competitive, as more and better programs are launched every semester. Universities need to go online quickly, economically and elegantly, creating programs that students can’t wait to tell their friends about and that their professors want to teach. Noodle Partners helps them reimagine what online learning can be.
- Beautiful office space in Edtech Factory off Union Square
- Competitive salary, 401K offering, and bonus plan
- Mac or PC? You decide
- Our insurance offers medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability coverage, plus supplementals for all employees and dependents
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Subsidized gym membership at the New York Health & Racquet Club to help you stay active
- Yearly education stipend for lifelong learning
- Fully stocked break room with snacks and drinks
In this position, you will join the Product team as we support the Sales and Operations teams to deliver a best-in-class learning experience of our university partners and the students we collectively serve. We identify and partner with providers of educational technology and services to support all aspects of the online program experience, including: Marketing, Recruiting, CRM, LMS, Proctoring, Plagiarism, Analytics, Retention, Career Coaching & Placement. You will assist in researching and identifying possible partnerships, assessing the quality of multiple products and services, and managing and organizing various documents, supporting collateral, and contracts associated with these providers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be the steward for our demo and internal sandbox instances of the Noodle Learning Stack Technologies, managing user accounts for your internal team and configuring LTI integrations for university partners
- You will assist the lead product manager in managing the product backlogs for software applications that we develop and maintain, which may include user research, competitive research, and user experience design
- You will research and stay abreast of the vast ecosystem of learning technologies
- You will also support all aspects of the implementations of the Noodle Learning Stack for our university partners, including direct support as needed
- Finally, you will liaison with our Marketing team to deliver the necessary Sales enablement tools to articulate our Product vision clearly and succinctly
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Drive for excellence; a Never Settle mentality
- Passion to build amazing learning experiences
- Working knowledge of learning technologies and platforms
- Working technical skills to manage and maintain various learning technologies
- Ability to train others on best usage of learning technologies
- An interest in data science and user analytics
- A strong desire to dig deep into new tools and products
- A can-do attitude ‒ this is a start-up, which means you must be able to embrace uncertainty with poise
- A team mentality ‒ you’ve got to put the needs of the team first, at every turn
Please only apply to this position if you meet all qualifications. Interested parties may email their resume and cover letter to Katie Kurtz at firstname.lastname@example.org.