About Noodle Partners
Online education is no longer a novel or niche idea. It is the fastest growing segment in higher education, accounting for 20% of all enrollees and 35% of graduate-level certificates and degrees. It’s also getting increasingly competitive, as more and better programs are launched each semester. Universities need to go online quickly, economically and elegantly, creating programs that students can’t wait to tell their friends about and that their professors want to teach.
Noodle Partners helps universities bring programs online with flexibility, transparency, alignment, efficiency, and joy. That’s why more top universities chose us last year than all other online program managers combined.
We are a passionate team of technologists, educators, and random experts. We know that online learning has the potential to transform higher education. If you’re a fellow traveler, come join us!
- Flexible remote work from your home office!
- Competitive salary, 401K offering, and bonus plan
- Mac or PC? You decide
- Our insurance offers medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability coverage, plus supplementals for all employees and dependents
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Subsidized gym membership at the gym of your choice
- Yearly education stipend for lifelong learning
This position serves as the Noodle Partners “face” to the university. Each university is a diverse community, with constituencies such as senior leadership, administration, faculty, and students ‒ all of whom will be affected by the deployment of an online program. This position is integral in ensuring that we are creating programming that understands and addresses the needs of each constituency. Once the university has signed on as a partner, the GM takes the reins and is responsible for working with the university, a swat team of Noodlers and selected Partners to coordinate the design and the build-out of a great online experience for the students, faculty, and administration. This position is located in Minneapolis.
Responsibilities and Duties
All communication from the university flows through the General Manager and the General Manager is responsible for coordinating all parts of program creation and delivery, including addressing issues quickly, connecting with the appropriate folks on the team, and ensuring the university and its students are engaged and satisfied. The General Manager is bolstered initially by a launch team and, ongoing, a Marketing & Recruitment Specialist and Instructional Design expert to manage our (and our Partners) performance against goals.
Qualifications and Skills
- Gravitas – when you walk into a room, you are taken seriously by faculty, senior administrators, and your colleagues
- Ability to lead and manage a team
- Excellent listening skills
- Drive for excellence
- Passion to build amazing experiences
- Working knowledge of each aspect of online management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage through influence
- Substantial experience working with and navigating universities ‒ from administrators, to faculty, and students
- A desire and willingness to travel during critical launch periods, and to short meetings each quarter
- A can-do attitude ‒ this is a start-up, which means you must be able to embrace uncertainty with poise
- A team mentality ‒ as a key member of Noodle Partners leadership team, you’ve got to put the needs of the team first, at every turn
Please apply to this position here if you feel that you meet most or all qualifications! We look forward to speaking with you about joining the team.