About Noodle Partners
Ten years ago, the Noodle Partners team helped invent online education. Ten years is an eternity in a tech-driven field, so now we’re re-reinventing how higher ed happens online. Measured against traditional Online Program Managers (OPMs), Noodle Partners brings programs online less expensively, with greater agility and in better alignment with universities’ goals.
Online education is no longer a novel or niche idea. It is the fastest growing segment in higher education, accounting for 20% of all enrollees and 30% of graduate-level certificates and degrees. It’s also getting increasingly competitive, as more and better programs are launched every semester. Universities need to go online quickly, economically and elegantly, creating programs that students can’t wait to tell their friends about and that their professors want to teach. Noodle Partners unlocks excellence in online education.
About this Position
We are looking for an agile marketing expert to lead the strategic development and management of marketing initiatives targeting potential students for our University Partner’s online master’s programs. This role will require the candidate to have significant strength with discovery, selection, and management of external marketing agencies, creative agencies, ad buying agencies, PR agencies, etc. The candidate will help to plan and manage the spending budgets allocated to each resource with a key focus on optimizing the targeting of ideal prospective students for Partner programs. Please note that regular travel is required for this role.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage numerous Marketing Agencies and Marketing Resources on behalf of our University Partner
- Build marketing strategy for University Partner’s online master’s programs
- Manage University Partner’s marketing spend across all channels
- Travel to meet with University Partners around the United States
- Day-to-day, you will:
- Work with agencies to ensure deliverables in a timely manner
- Work with Noodle GM’s and other team members to update on progress of agencies
- Meet with University’s marketing and administrative leadership regularly
- Create reports detailing the commercial success of marketing initiatives
- Work with analytics team to optimize marketing budgets and success
- Guide, coach, and approve creative on behalf of the University
- You’ll report directly to the CMO and work closely with:
- the University General Manager and Noodle project managers to execute on timelines
- the tech team to ensure marketing data integrations with each school
- the instructional design team to help shape communications
- 15% travel time
Qualifications and Skills
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial mindset
- Comfortable working remotely
- Highly organized
- 5+ years managing agency partners for a brand or product
- Proven excellence in directing and managing external marketing agencies and marketing resources
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent independent problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of marketing analytics (must have)
- Expertise in both paid digital media channels and organic marketing
Please apply here if you meet the above qualifications.