About Noodle Partners
Ten years ago, the Noodle Partners team helped invent online education. Ten years is an eternity in a tech-driven field, so now we’re re-reinventing how higher ed happens online. Measured against traditional Online Program Managers (OPMs), Noodle Partners brings programs online less expensively, with greater agility and in better alignment with universities’ goals.
Online education is no longer a novel or niche idea. It is the fastest growing segment in higher education, accounting for 20% of all enrollees and 30% of graduate-level certificates and degrees. It’s also getting increasingly competitive, as more and better programs are launched every semester. Universities need to go online quickly, economically and elegantly, creating programs that students can’t wait to tell their friends about and that their professors want to teach. Noodle Partners helps them reimagine what online learning can be.
- Beautiful office space in Edtech Factory off Union Square
- Competitive salary, 401K offering, and bonus plan
- Mac or PC? You decide
- Our insurance offers medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability coverage, plus supplementals for all employees and dependents
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Subsidized gym membership at the New York Health & Racquet Club to help you stay active
- Yearly education stipend for lifelong learning
- Fully stocked break room with snacks and drinks
The Operations Coordinator is integral in coordinating the launch and ongoing operations for university programs across the country. For each online program, Noodle Partners assembles a team of experts who guide the selection and implementation of agencies and technologies needed to hit program enrollment, retention, and satisfaction goals on a mutually agreed upon budget. The Operations Coordinator supports these efforts by coordinating activities that touch on all of these functional workstreams. This position sets up communication systems to ensure that all team members (internal, university, and external) are informed, accountable, and clear on expectations. They will report to (and work closely with) a Regional General Manager, who oversees all university programs for a particular region, and will support multiple General Managers, who are the Noodle primary point of contact for each university.
Responsibilities and Duties
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
Project and Resource Management
- Setting up projects in our project management tool
- Creating and managing university directories
- Setting up and maintaining internal and external university resources
Reporting and Communication
- Drafting weekly university facing reports
- Creating PowerPoint decks for key meetings
- Scheduling key meetings and events
- Owning all program calendars and communication around key dates
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving and data-gathering skills
- Ability to manage multiple shifting priorities – you’ll be working across multiple university teams, and will have your hands in many different projects
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy – Dates, details, names are all critical
- Ability to be proactive and work both independently and as part of a team, exercising a strong work ethic and commitment to completing work on a timely basis
- Flexibility, resourcefulness and adaptability to changing needs and demands – this is a start up, which means that you must be able to embrace uncertainty with poise
- Strong written and oral communications skills
Please apply to this position here if you feel that you meet most or all qualifications! We look forward to speaking to you about joining the team.