About Noodle Partners
Ten years ago, the Noodle Partners team helped invent online education. Ten years is an eternity in a tech-driven field, so now we’re re-reinventing how higher ed happens online. Measured against traditional Online Program Managers (OPMs), Noodle Partners brings programs online less expensively, with greater agility and in better alignment with universities’ goals.
Online education is no longer a novel or niche idea. It is the fastest growing segment in higher education, accounting for 20% of all enrollees and 30% of graduate-level certificates and degrees. It’s also getting increasingly competitive, as more and better programs are launched every semester. Universities need to go online quickly, economically and elegantly, creating programs that students can’t wait to tell their friends about and that their professors want to teach. Noodle Partners helps them reimagine what online learning can be.
- Beautiful office space in Edtech Factory off Union Square
- Competitive salary, 401K offering, and bonus plan
- Mac or PC? You decide
- Our insurance offers medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability coverage, plus supplementals for all employees and dependents
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Subsidized gym membership at the New York Health & Racquet Club to help you stay active
- Yearly education stipend for lifelong learning
- Fully stocked break room with snacks and drinks
For each online program, we assemble a team of experts who guide the selection and implementation of best-in-class agencies and technologies needed to hit program enrollment, retention, and satisfaction goals on a mutually agreed upon budget. This position interfaces with the internal team and is responsible for keeping the project plan current, updating task and milestone status, and keeping the Program Project Manager informed of any issues that will impact the project as a whole. The Technology Project Manager communicates with the leads in the product and tech areas to ensure that all team members (internal and providers) are informed, accountable, and clear on expectations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with the Program Project Manager
- Understand micro level deliverables within marketing and enrollment
- Manage all program deliverables through Zoho Projects (i.e. ensure tasks required are executed on time)
- Create and manage the marketing project plan using Zoho Projects, including task and assignments, milestones and dependencies
- Manage team members in tracking hours and keep accounting of expected efforts vs actual time spent
- Be able to speak to any aspect of the project plan and deliverables to the Program Project Manager, General Manager, Technology Lead and Developers
- Keep the Program Project Manager informed of overall project status, as well as any potential risks.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3 – 5 years of experience managing complex marketing campaigns
- Strong working knowledge of digital marketing including but not limited to website builds, email campaign management, ad buying and digital asset development, search marketing and optimization, lead-generation
- Experience managing external agencies
- A strong track record of hitting goals
- A passion for higher education and creating compelling online learning experiences
- The ability to navigate complex relationships with multiple partners who may have competing goals
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to set up systems that keep all parties informed, accountable, and clear on expectations
- Experience managing through influence, and dealing diplomatically with multiple constituents
- Strong organizational skills- this position requires managing several work streams simultaneously
- Comfort with financial documents- this position needs to track all expenses (related to both employee hours and additional costs) and report out how the program is financially performing
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- High emotional intelligence and the ability to work closely ‒ yet respectfully ‒ with a wide array of professionals
- A can-do attitude ‒ this is a start-up, which means you must be able to embrace uncertainty with poise
- A team mentality ‒ as a key member of Noodle Partners team, you’ve got to put the needs of the team first, at every turn
Please apply to this position if you feel that you meet most or all qualifications! We look forward to speaking to you about joining the team.